Music Player

Saturday, November 9, 2013

What Your Dreams Are Telling You by Cindy McGill



                                      Unlocking Solutions While You Sleep 
Have you ever wondered what your dreams mean? Have you ever wanted to receive wise advice about a relationship or a direction in life? Tonight you will have several dreams. Did you know they could contain the very advice you need? 
It's True
Join dream interpreter Cindy McGill as she shows you that sleep is so much more than just a time to rest your body. If you pay attention, You can uncover a secret weapon for success - and the keys to unlocking your full potential. Here Cindy gives you the tools for discovering and decoding these hidden messages, including:
* How to get the most out of your dreams 
* Historical and present-day examples of life-changing dreams
* 3 steps to discover the geunine message from your dream, And more. 
I chose this book to review because I thought it looked really interesting and beacuse I thought it might tell me what my dreams meant. It was really interesting, and I liked the historical storys such as dreams about the sinking of the Titanic and how the sewing machine was invented but it didn't really apply to the type of dreams I have. From what the author said about dreams, mine don't seem to be saying much! Anyway this book didn't tell me anything much about my dreams but that dosent mean it wouldn't for someone else. 

No comments:

Post a Comment